Normal Usage Policy
Worldline's Normal Usage Policy will help customers understand the intended and permissible use of its service, and to prevent exploitation, fraud and abuse of unlimited calling plans and features. Unlimited long distance plans are for normal residential or personal, non-commercial use only. This means that only the account holder and/or residential family member may use the plan.
Worldline's residential customers normally use fewer than 2,000 minutes per month, and do not have any unusual usage patterns. Therefore, a customer's aggregate (total) usage may be considered outside of normal residential use if it exceeds 2,000 minutes per month.
Calls to destinations in India, limited to 1,000 minutes per month, are included in the 2,000 minutes per month. This means that once 1,000 minutes of calling to destinations in India has been reached, customers will still be able to continue to call other worldwide destinations for 1,000 minutes.
Worldline reserves the right to revise this Normal Usage Policy at any time. Changes in policy become effective once the policy is posted on the company's website.
9-1-1 Emergency Calling User Tips
- It is important to note that Digital Home Phone 911 service you have subscribed to has certain limitations relative to Enhanced 911 service that is available on most traditional telephone services.
- Be prepared to confirm your location and call-back number with the operator who answers the 911 call since the operator may not have this information easily available.
- Be aware that the Digital Home Phone 911 service may not be available during a power outage, environmental circumstances and will be unavailable during a broadband Internet outage.
- Make sure that your location information is kept current with your Digital Home Phone service provider since the operator may assume that you are at the last registered address if you are not able to speak during a 911 call.
- Make sure not to hang up until told to do so, and to call back as soon as possible if you get disconnected.
- Lastly you need to ensure that you understand any 911 limitations of your Digital Home Phone service and that you make all other potential users of the service aware of these limitations.
If you don't want borders between your calls this is the plan for you. This plan gives you unlimited calling in Canada & USA*. † Normal Usage Policy applies.
This plan includes unlimited calling in Canada & USA* and comes with all premium Digital Home Phone Features.
Monday - Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
Call Toll Free
ALL Premium Digital Home Phone Features
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Worldline to Worldline calls are ALWAYS FREE
- Call Display and Call ID
- Call Forwarding
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 611 Exclusive Technical Support Access
- Three-Way Calling
- Visual Call Waiting
- Voice Mail
- Voice Mail to Email
- Digital Home Phone 911 service has certain limitations compared to traditional 9-1-1 service. Please read About 911 section for more information.
Why We're a Great Fit for You
- Allows you to keep your existing number
- Travels with you when you're on the go
- Works from any internet connection worldwide
- Functions like a local number for many Canadian cities
- Call Worldline to Worldline Digital Home Phone Customers for FREE
- Digital Voicemail can be delivered directly to your email or smartphone
- Travel to a far-away place, plug into an internet connection and accept calls just like you're at home. Best of all, they'll dial a Canadian local number that will ring you abroad
What you'll require
$49.95 Digital Home Phone Kit:
- Analogue Telephone Adapter (ATA)
- Installation Guide
- Network cable, power cable
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Pre-configured and tested
- FREE Shipping & Handling
To view our low
cost international rates!Click here
* Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories.