How do I access and use my voicemail?
- Maximum mailbox time - 20 minutes.
- Maximum number of messages - 20 messages.
- Maximum message length - 120 seconds.
- Messages are stored for seven (7) days
Getting Started:Every account comes with voicemail. You will require your voicemail password to access your configuration and messages menu.
Retrieving Your Messages:
- When someone has left you a message, the "message waiting" lamp/light will light up or flash (depending on your phone). If you do not have a phone with message waiting light, when you pick up the phone there will be a "stutter" dial tone.
- To retrieve the messages from your home telephone, dial *98 and follow the prompts for retrieving your messages.
Note: You can hang up at any time while listening to your messages and your messages will not be deleted. Messages are only deleted when you manually delete them, by pressing 7 during or after message playback. Saved messages are retained for seven days.