There are some upcoming changes to OnlineTel and the Onlinetel billing system that will take place in November 2020. Onlinetel Communications is owned by Fibernetics Corporation, a federally regulated Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC), who has been providing internet and phone services throughout Canada for over 10 years. In November, we will being merging our brands to create a unified presence across Canada.
How does this impact you?
You don’t need to do anything. Onlinetel customers will begin to receive their invoices from Worldline; the largest of the Fibernetics Family of residential brands. Your invoices will look slightly different, and will come from Worldline instead of Onlinetel. Charges on your credit card will also display the company name Worldline. If you pay using a method besides credit card, please refer to payment options on your first Worldline invoice. There will be absolutely no disruption to your service or changes to your pricing.
Welcome to the Fibernetics Family!
We want to thank you for being a loyal Fibernetics Onlinetel customer. We look forward to continuing to support you through the next chapter of our story. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the Fibernetics team at 1-866-888-8222.
Click here to learn more about Fibernetics or Worldline.
|Call Zone Simplified|
1. Dial your local Call Zone access number
2. Listen to a brief message
3. Dial the number you wish to call without a 1, just the area code and the number
4. Talk for up to 30 minutes! If you wish to speak longer - just hang up and call again
|Call World Simplified|
1. Dial your local Call World access number
2. Listen to the prompts and follow the instructions
3. Dial the international number you wish to call
4. Talk as long as you want and we will simply bill your account