I wrote last week about how Worldline has gone from flying under the radar to aggressively going after new customers via a comprehensive marketing campaign – leading to record levels of new folks taking advantage of our services.
It’s been really fun, but we need help, big time.
- Derive from Ad hoc analysis, through the querying of databases including Google Analytics and other online tools to answer questions from Marketing.
- Provide analysis on the performance of Marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other key stakeholders for campaign design, planning and execution.
- Provide support for post campaign data analysis and insights to help improve campaign results as well as marketing objectives for churn reduction and revenue stimulation.
- Design and develop automated process for recurrent campaigns, reports and other related database support processes.
- Work with IT on different Business Intelligence projects to improve data accessibility and quality.
- Implement, track and continuously improve metrics and report automation to support multiple opportunities to reduce churn, generate revenue and sales.
- Provide management with information on which to base decisions by analyzing the data, recognizing opportunities and recommending improvements.
- Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of the Telecommunication industry
- Strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot and or other customer nurturing programs
- Working knowledge of Online marketing and or Social Marketing
- Working knowledge of Customer Lifecycle Management from prospect to customer
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Be a critical and creative thinker and have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong and proven analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills Excellent PC Skills – advanced Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Capable of working independently and as a key part of a team
(Be sure to quote the position in your subject line).