This is Joan. She’s been working in our operations division as our revenue assurance specialist. What that means is, she has been talking to our customers on a daily basis ensuring that their non-technical needs are met when it comes to everything Worldline. And she’s been fantastic at it.
Passionate about solving customer’s problems, Joan believes, as we all do, that the most important asset Worldline has is our customers. Now Joan is going to take on more responsibility in the company in the finance department and we’re looking for someone to fill her fashionable, yet practical, shoes.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Revenue Assurance Specialist is responsible for the customer facing portions of the billing, payments, collections and account maintenance for our Residential customers. The Revenue Assurance Specialist will actively contribute to a positive customer experience throughout the customer’s lifecycle with Fibernetics.
This role will also contribute on an on-going basis to improvements that will impact the customer’s experience, across any organizational boundaries, including Product Management, Operations, Development, Marketing, Support and Logistics.
- Liaison for banks in regards to credit card charge backs, bank reversals and payments
- Processing Residential Refund Cheques
- Escalated Residential Customer Billing Inquiries/Disputes
- Accepting and recording payments
- Past Due notification and Accounts Receivable Management
- Customer correspondence and face to face interaction at head office
- Work closely with the customers to understand their concerns and provide that feedback to the company
- Interact and build open relationships across all departments to improve communication and alignment
- Review processes to identify Operational gaps in the customer experience based upon direct and indirect customer feedback
- Contribute to an on-going initiative to provide the best experience possible at the fairest prices in the industry
- Drive changes in mind-set around how we organize work and function to eliminate inefficiencies
- Background needs to be in customer facing roles including account management, customer support, and sales
- Strong background in maths or finance
- Must be bondable
- Candidate needsto have general telecom background or experience;
- Language proficiency in English, as a key requirement with proficiency in French as a plus;
- Track-record ofsuccess in customer-facing roles
- Experience in acall center environment is an asset
- Work with minimal supervision on a variety of project work
- This position requires both team work and individual accountability
- Attention to detail a must
- Competency withMicrosoft Office
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience would be an asset
If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing telecom companies – and one that is a great place to work, please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, as a bonus, you get to meet Joan!