If you know anything about Worldline, you know that we are heavily in to our culture. We know that having a happy, engaged workforce, and having a fun place to work leads to more productivity and more importantly, better customer service.
A company mandate, we work on improving our culture the same way we work on improving our operations, our solidifying our finances, or strengthen our network; it’s a key to our ongoing success.
Our president, John Stix, is the chief advocate for our internal I’m in! “cultural revolution” but his partner in crime is Amanda Little, who was our Head of Human Resources and is now our Head of Human Culture.
Amanda is perfect as she brings a ton of enthusiasm and a sense of fun to the role, along with her years of HR experience. Now she’s looking to add to her team:
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this could be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
We are inviting an awesome administrative assistant to join our human culture team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Ways you Contribute
- You will learn what it is like to work inside of a growing company and the best ways to support the people who work at Fibernetics
- You assist the human culture department by handling all administrative tasks
- You will learn the various systems and programs in place at Fibernetics
- You like to plan events and engage staff to participate and attend
- You will be responsible for tracking time and attendance for employees at Fibernetics into the HRIS system
- You will sit on the Health and Safety committee and participate in monthly meetings and inspections
- You will create and maintain the new hire documents for Fibernetics employees
- You will help keep personnel files organized and complete
- You will sort and organize incoming resumes, and complete prescreening interviews before booking face to face interviews for hiring managers
- You will also be willing to help with many other areas within human culture as assigned
What Makes You Awesome
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people
- You either have or are working to earning your Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Your goal is to gain work experience towards obtaining your CHRP
- You have a great attention to detail and high accuracy with data entry
- You like to organize, anything
- You believe in Fibernetics’ purpose and values
Write to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be “in”. We look forward to hearing from you!