Everyone who works for Worlldine’s parent company, Fibernetics, has a purpose to how they go about their everyday duties. They strive to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome.
What does that mean exactly? That by having the best culture and positive working environment at Fibernetics, everyone who works for us is engaged in providing the best possible service we can to the most important people involved in our company, and that is our customers.
As a Configuration Specialist, you will be the final touchpoint we have with them before they start using our services. It’s a vital role and therefore we need someone particularly awesome to join our team!
As a teammate within the Logistics Department you are responsible for ensuring residential and business customers receive the hardware they need, when they need it.
On time, every time, we strive to hit tight timelines and create customer happiness every day.
How we do this :
- Configure, test and ship routers and switches for residential and business customers.
- Provision and test ATA devices for residential customers.
- Complete customer information packages to include with shipping hardware and prep package for shipping (ie. Fold boxes, pack filters, phone cords etc as applicable).
- Receive and test RMA units to confirm defective in accordance with RMA policies of NEWT, Freephoneline, and 295.ca and Worldline.
- Reformat or reconfigure devices as applicable for redeployment.
- Receive occasional shipments, assist with inventory counts.
- Break down boxes as required, perform other warehouse functions.
Excellent attention to detail.
Comfortable performing repetitive tasks.
Proven time management and prioritization skills.
Ability to turn focus on a dime
Ability to have fun on the job
Sound interesting? Please email your resume with a cover letter telling us a little bit about you to: email@example.com
If you need some more convincing that we’re a good fit, check out what it’s like to be “In!” at Fibernetics.