Our favourite way to describe Worldline is “disruptive”. We like to shake things up in the Canadian telecommunications industry principally by not being like the the Big Three. Unlike them, we’re not in the cash grabbing game. Instead we strive every day to provide our customers with the fairest prices and best service we possibly can provide.
We’re all in this together, and that is why the No.1 best sales and marketing method we have are our customers recommendations. They like letting their friends and family know what a good deal they are getting, with Worldline.
Because of that we work very hard at being as good to our customers as they are to us. A big part of that is helping them manage their Worldline account, and that’s what a Revenue Assurance Specialist does.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. We are inviting an awesome Revenue Assurance Specialist to join our Customer Experience team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Ways you contribute
- You’ll be responsible for interacting with customers on various topics like billing, payments, collections and account maintenance
- You’ll contribute to a positive customer experience throughout a customer’s lifecycle for residential services
- You’ll contribute to on-going improvements that will impact customer experience across organizational boundaries which could include Product Management, Operations, Development, Marketing, Support and Logistics
- You’ll liaison for banks in regards to charge backs, bank reversals and payments
- You’ll handle any escalated customer billing inquiries
- You’ll accept and record payments, and process refund cheques
- You’ll primarily interact with customers via telephone and email, but will be responsible for any walk-in customers that need assistance
- You’ll strive to deliver the best experience possible for all customers by building open honest relationships with customer and teammates
What makes you awesome
- You are a natural at communicating with others, with a high level of compassion and understanding
- You can work with minimal supervision
- You have telecom industry knowledge
- You have a strength when it comes to numbers, with interests in math and finance
- You pay attention to the smallest details and have excellent organizational skills
- Your Post Secondary Education is an asset
- You have 3+ years experience in a customer facing role
- You enjoy solving problems
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be “in”. We look forward to hearing from you!