Worldline provides a wide variety of long distance services for all of your calling needs. Check out the plans below and join the thousands of Canadians who already enjoy Worldline’s unlimited flat rate monthly calling service.
The Worldline flat rate monthly long distance service gives you the freedom to make unlimited long distance calls from either a home phone or mobile device. Simply dial your local access number before making a long distance call to avoid unnecessary charges. Make all of your long distance calls count as local by dialing the local access number before the call. If you travel to other cities and have a flat rate service on a mobile phone, simply look up your new local access number and dial it before your call.
• Dial 10-11-295 for Long Distance Calls
• Per Minute Billing for Long Distance Calling
• Call Canada and USA for 2¢ a Minute
• Call 50+ Countries for as Low as 3¢
• Charges Appear on Your Bell Bill
* Unlimited calling in Canada excludes Nunavut, Yukon and the Northwest Territories. Unlimited calling in the United States excludes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii. Restrictions may apply to certain conference or adult services or to high-cost areas. See Terms & Conditions for more information.